Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*Sucky Blogger*

I am sorry I suck at blogging:( i recently got a new job an actual teaching position!!! FINALLY after being certified for 2 years! I really do try to keep up but it is hard with work and my sweet boy! We are so busy! But I will try to update a little at least here and there and possibly do some actual posts. It'd help if I knew what people wanted to read.... Anywho.

James is 4 months old now! Can you believe it??! I can't. At his checkup he was 13 lb 13oz and 24 1/2 inches long! He's getting Sooo big too quick. He has been flipping front to back for a while now but last night he mastered back to front! Oh boy! When he learns to do it simultaneously we are in trouble! Here's my mini update! And I'll leave you with a picture:) him at 19w:)

No comments:

Post a Comment