Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where Have I been?

Wow. Apparently I do not do well with blogging. Originally, I created this blog with all intentions of keeping it updated. Obviously, that didn't happen. So if you do not have me on twitter or Facebook or know me in the real world, you probably have no clue what's been going on in our lives since the last post James was 7.5m. He will be two on the 30. Two. How is that even possible. Anywho, let's take a few steps backwards. 


When James was 9mo, we got the biggest surprise of our lives! We were expecting again. A completely natural pregnancy. Shocked and scared, we were thrilled to be welcoming another little one into our lives. We found out before Christmas of last year we were having a girl. We were ecstatic. 

The job situations straightened out but then went to crap. I think I'm finally in the perfect teaching position though! We bought a house before little girl was born too:) 

Let me introduce you to Kelsey Jessa :) 

She was born 6/10/13. She is 5 months old. I was going for a VBAC and thought I had the perfect OB for that. Luckily I ended up with a fantastic team. My water actually broke on it's on but 6 hours in still no dilation or contractions so I was induced. They did EVERY thing possible to get me going. I never went past a five. I labored for 54 hours and I was tired and finished. I was a five for a whole day. Nothing was happening. So I had a failed trial of labor but I at least got a chance. 

Life is rather chaotic around here now. But I enjoy very moment of it. I will try to check in more often but until next time I'll leave you with some super cute cuteness:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment